Friday, August 6, 2010

White Diamond Tips Review


White Diamond tips are excellent for Jumping and Breaking, but they are not a phenolic tip. You might be thinking: why should I get this tip when I could get a harder phenolic tip? The thing is, White Diamond tips are just as hard as other phenolic tips but they actually hold chalk very well, something I can't say for phenolics. You no longer have to fear of miscuing during hard breaking. Also, because they hold chalk so well, it allows for excellent control during jumping, making it one of the best tips to have on a jump cue.



White Diamonds: holds chalk like a um, chalkboard


Also, I'm giving away 2 free 13mm White Diamond tips to the first two people to leave a comment with their email address. Because I'm such a nice guy, or because I want you to see the awesomeness of White Diamond Tips :D

7 comments:

  1. These tips are great, it's the only break tip I use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cincibengals601@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought 3 of these tips i use one on my jump cue that i made and i sold 1 to a team mate he loves it i have one left as a spare. I also told buddy he and his friends a are now using them, they are great for jumping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to try one
    Daniel Conover
    2617 26th. Ct. N.E. unit B
    East Wenatchee, WA. 98802

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to try one
    Daniel Conover
    2617 26th. Ct. N.E. unit B
    East Wenatchee, WA. 98802

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really searching for such a nice post and got here...Thanks for sharing such a nice information, its beneficial for me...Keep sharing more BestreviewsVine

    ReplyDelete